| Fast Facts on Metal Sonic|
Version: Rev 3.1
System: Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
Original Game: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)
Credits: Darkon360 + Many others
Metal Sonic Hyperdrive is a heavy modification of Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) by Darkon360/GothicReaper/LoneDevil for the Sega Genesis.
with brand new Zones, Sonic CD style gameplay, music, playable characters, and gameplay modes. Starring Metal Sonic, taking Sonic's role as the main protagonist to stop Dr'Robotnik's greatest inventions yet. Also starring special guests such as Kirby, and Somari.
One Day, after the defeat of Dr'Robotnik by the hands of Sonic. Robotnik decided to rebuild Eggrobo to travel Mobius to search for the Chaos Emeralds. Eggrobo kidnapped Tails in the Mystic Ruins, by sending him into Metallic Madness, but luckily, Tails escaped. He decided to sneak into Robotnik's lab and grab the parts of his robots and pieces. Tails later go to his home in the Mystic Ruins and created a new robot, based off Metal Sonic's classic model, Codename: METAL. with the ability to feel and behave almost exactly like Sonic. Tails was able to track Eggrobo to where hes heading by using his Radar, so Tails sent Metal Sonic to Resort Isle, where Eggrobo was heading to. in hopes to find the Chaos Emeralds and destroy Dr'Eggman's plans once and for all.
- Jump + // - Jumpdash
- Jump + + - Super Transformation (requires 6 Emeralds + 50 Rings)
- + // - Super Peel Out
- + // - Spindash (Sonic CD style)
Sonic the Hedgehog
- Down + // - Spindash (Sonic 2 style)
Lone Devil the Inferno Reaper
- Jump + // - Horizontal Hell Scythe
- Jump + + // - Vertical Hell Scythe
- Jump + + // - Free Fall
- Jump + // - Float/Fly
- + // - Inhale
- + // - Run
Somari the Adventurer
- Chaos Emeralds: To obtain all 6 emeralds, find and destroy Emerald monitors to enable the Giant Ring (no Special Stages required).
- Extras Menu: Press button on the Title Screen to access the special extra features, including character selection and Survival Mode.
- Half of the Metal Sonic Sprites (Sonic 1 basic) -Yuski and CS
- Somari Sprites -Marioguru64
- Kirby Sprites -Drshnaps
- Music Ports -KCEXE
- Music -Nineko
- Sonic 2 Level Select & Options port -Esrael
- Sonic 2 Clone Driver -Tweaker
- Extras Menu, Magnetize Rings, and Splash Screen code - HckTrox
- Super Peel Out, and Extended Camera -Selbi
- Sonic 1 Custom Title Screen Font -Dr-Luxcario
Metal Sonic HYPERDRIVE v3-1.zip