The Laser Blaster is an upgrade available to E-102 "γ" in Sonic Adventure, and again to Tails and Eggman in Sonic Adventure 2. Presumably designed by Dr. Robotnik, this cannon augmentation gives the character's fired missiles a radius-of-effect explosion, increasing their destructiveness.
- Purpose: Upgrade to Gamma's gun. Gives it a wider attack pattern.
- Location: Egg Carrier Adventure Field, main hall, reservoir (through a door on the upper floor, opposite the armoury).
- Requirements: Can't be obtained while the ship is in Sky Deck mode as the room is filled with water. Go back after the Egg Carrier's splashdown to collect it.
- Required For: Nothing--it's purely a novelty item to make Gamma's life easier when surrounded by badniks.
Sonic Adventure 2
- Purpose: Upgrades the Homing Missile to have a larger attack pattern.
- Location: Prison Lane. Right next to the Goal Ring there is a room behind a set of bars. To open them, you must destroy the GUN Beetle that's hiding in the upper left-hand corner.
- Requirements: Bazooka, which in turn demands the Booster.
- Required For: Nothing--it's purely a novelty item to make Tails' life easier when dealing with groups of enemies.
- Purpose: Upgrades the Homing Missile so that it has a larger attack pattern.
- Location: Iron Gate. Right after the second Point Marker, there will be a room with four ring jars in the middle. In the room are two water tanks. Destroy them and it will reveal four steel containers destroy them and go straight towards the Laser Blaster.
- Requirements: Either the Jet Engine, or the Large Cannon (which in turn incidentally demands the Jet Engine). Note that without Large Cannon, you won't be able to do anything except restart after collecting it.
- Required For: Nothing--it's purely a novelty item to make Eggman's life easier when dealing with groups of enemies.