Heroes Power Plant
From Sonic Retro
|Heroes Power Plant|
|Category: Level editor|
|Supported Games: Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog|
It integrates editors for various types of files with a 3D view of the stage. It was named after Power Plant. The program was built with creating stages for the Reloaded Mod Loader in mind. It uses the HeroesONE-Reloaded library for opening and saving ONE archives.
The editors include:
- Model editor for BSP files contained in ONE archives (Heroes and Shadow)
- Visibility editor for *_blk.bin files
- Shadow Collision Editor for Shadow The Hedgehog's collision BSP files contained in ONE archives
- Collision editor for viewing and generating CL files
- Layout editor (Heroes and Shadow)
- Camera editor
- Particle editor
- Texture Pattern editor
- SET ID Table editor
- Editors for start, ending and multiplayer bragging positions and a spline editor
The start position and spline editors do not edit the game's executable; instead they generate files intended to be used with the Generic Stage Injection Mod, a Reloaded Mod Loader mod whic is is included in the download package.
You can download the latest compile here. The package includes Heroes Power Plant, the Reloaded Generic Stage Injection Mod, Heroes SPL Editor for .SPL files and a maxscript for importing OBJ with vertex colors to 3ds Max.