Heroes Layout Editor
From Sonic Retro
|Heroes Layout Editor|
|Category: Level editor|
|Supported Games: Sonic Heroes|
Heroes Layout Editor is an utility to edit object layouts in Sonic Heroes. It was originally written by igorseabra4 in Visual Basic .NET, but later re-written in C#. The editor can open object layout .bin files and allows you to add and remove objects, as well as edit all its properties. It can get XYZ coordinates from the game while it's running and also teleport the player to the currently selected object. The editor uses .ini files for object and level names. It's intended to be used in conjunction with Heroes SET ID Table Editor and other hacking tools.
- Release 2
- First public release
- Release 3
- Minor code changes
- Fixes issue with misc. float box #7
- Release 4
- Fixes a stupid typo in code which saved Z rotation incorrectly
- Release 5
- Reworked object and list picker - now displayes available objects
- Reworked misc. setting editor - now displays properties for each object (not all of them)
- Fixed bug in game stuff box which made it not work if you restarted the game
- Otherinor code changes
You can get the source code here.
- Get Position and Get Rotation only work properly if leader is Speed formation.