Death Egg (ASR)
From Sonic Retro
|DLC level, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
|Number of Acts: 1|
|Level theme: Death Egg|
The Death Egg in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing takes place on Eggman's huge space station from the Death Egg Saga of the original Mega Drive Sonic games. This particular course isn't in the game at first, but can be added via DLC, along with Metal Sonic as a playable character in the game.
- Egg Hangar - The only course in this area goes both inside and out of the station, with numerous sweeping turns and even a split with two routes (upper and lower). The Doomsday Zone Sub-boss makes an appearance here flying around the ship, and even Ristar makes a cameo here in Single-Player.
This track also appears in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed as the final track of the Classic Cup with a few modifications, such as the removal of Ristar due to his new role as the flagman for the game.
- Never Let It Go (Sonic the Fighters)
- Egg Fleet (Sonic Heroes)
- Space Gadget (Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Cosmic Fall (Shadow the Hedgehog)
- General Offensive (Sonic Adventure)
Note: In Transformed, only Cosmic Fall will play.
|Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing|
| Sonic the Hedgehog:
|Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|