Cheat Codes:Knuckles in Sonic 2
From Sonic Retro
These are cheat codes which can be accessed by inputting button sequences or by various other methods. However, these button sequences are not the same as they are for the original Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- Zone Select: At the title screen, press . You will hear a ring chime. Press + to access the Level Select screen.
- Debug mode: In the Level Select screen, play songs 01, 09, 09, 04, 01, 00, 01, 08. You will hear a ring chime. Select a level, and press + to start the level with debug mode.
- Have all Chaos Emeralds: In the Level Select screen, play songs 01, 06, 07, 07, 07, 02, 01, 06. You will hear an emerald chime.
In-level Functions, all versions:
- Press to toggle normal and debug mode.
- Press to advance forward through the debug object list.
- Press + to advance backwards through the debug object list.
- Press to place the selected object at the current coordinates.
- Current coordinates are designated by the top line of hex digits in the HUD.
- Viewport coordinates are designated by the bottom line of hex digits in the HUD.
- During pause press to fade to black and restart from the "SONIC TEAM PRESENTS" screen.
- During pause press and hold to enable slow-motion (this proceeds at half-speed, or 15fps, for as long as you hold the button).
- During pause press to advance one frame.
Game Enhancer Codes
These are cheat codes that can only be used with game enhancer devices. Support for these codes is available in most emulators.
Official Game Genie Codes
|AX6D-AA3W||Knuckles doesn't lose rings when hit.|
|SD5X-BJT2||Rings worth 2.|
|SD5X-BNT2||Rings worth 3.|
|SD5X-BTT2||Rings worth 4.|
|SD5X-BYT2||Rings worth 5.|
|SD5X-B2T2||Rings worth 6.|
|SD5X-B6T2||Rings worth 7.|
|SD5X-BAT2||Rings worth 8.|
|AE5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 1 life instead of 3.|
|AY5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 5 lives.|
|A65X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 7 lives.|
|BE5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 9 lives.|
|DE5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 25 lives.|
|GJ5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 50 lives.|
|KN5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 75 lives.|
|NN5X-AAFY||Knuckles starts with 99 lives.|
|PVWD-CRDC||High jump for Knuckles.|
|ABWD-CWDC||Super jump for Knuckles.|
|ABWD-C2DC||Mega jump for Knuckles.|
|ABWD-DTDC||Orbital jump for Knuckles.|
|ABWX-CADG||Become Super Knuckles with 0 rings.|
|ABXD-CACA||Don't use up rings to maintain transformation of Super Knuckles.|
|ABWX-CAC8||Become Super Knuckles with 0 emeralds.|
|ADFW-8AF6||The regular level music plays when Super Knuckles, instead of the Super theme.|
Pro Action Replay
|FFFF08:01||Enable Level Select.|
|FFFE10:XXYY||Stage/Act Modifier (XX = Zone, YY = Level).
|FFFF0A:01||Enable Debug Mode.|
|FFFFB1:07||All 7 Chaos Emeralds Collected.|
- GameFAQs - Regular cheat codes.
- The GSHI - Official Game Enhancer codes separated from User made codes.
|Sonic & Knuckles|